One year ago today we said good-bye to August's dad, beloved husband, friend, dad, and opa. Life has changed so much since that time - for August, his siblings, and especially his mom. We found our new normal, but it took a while and it wasn't without an awareness of the void that he left. We continue to live with that void but are thankful for the great memories he left us. We love you Dad.
3 comments:
May his memory be eternal.
I'm very sorry for your loss.
Today was a very sad day. I miss all the mail he would send that would be sharpied up with "Do Not Bend", "Photos"...all taped up so that you couldn't even open it without a struggle. I miss the calls with all the computer technology questions of how to open his attachments or how to print mailing labels. I miss his calls about a new find for his "collection." I miss him saying "loh!" He will always be remembered.
Love,
Monica
I misss you Opa!
Liv
Post a Comment