After a quiet night and some stable lab results this morning, I'm going home! Home to my girls, home to bedrest on my comfortable couch, home to spinach, and blackstrap molasses, and beets. Home!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh happy day! What a great birthday present for you. I'm so glad you're returning to your cozy nest. Wonderful news to brighten all of our days.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Where, may I ask, is the CHOCOLATE on all those lists? Not to mention orange chocolate-vit C surely included?! So glad you're home. Lots of love-kel
Just got home and read August's e-mail. Went straight to your blog. Thanks be to God you and Baby are able to go home. You are all in our prayers. Love, Chris, Kerah, Kate, and Charlie
Hi Marnie! And Happy Birthday! I am so glad that you get to go home :) I had sent your blog site to my mom after Amy sent me the news about August's surgery -- then my mom alerted me to check it again because now YOU were in the hospital! What a month! I love hearing about your sweet family and seeing your cute pictures -- and following the progress of your pregnancy! I will pray for you and your family. And I really miss you!! xox Wendy
HOrray! Praise God! and Happy Birthday! Enjoy all that molasses and spinach! There are some great roasted beet salad recipes out there--with goat cheese and arugula (or spinach).
9 comments:
Oh happy day! What a great birthday present for you. I'm so glad you're returning to your cozy nest. Wonderful news to brighten all of our days.
Much love in Christ,
katherine
This is such good news, Martha! Our prayers continue for you all!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Where, may I ask, is the CHOCOLATE on all those lists? Not to mention orange chocolate-vit C surely included?! So glad you're home. Lots of love-kel
Happy Birthday, Miss Martha,
Just got home and read August's e-mail. Went straight to your blog. Thanks be to God you and Baby are able to go home. You are all in our prayers.
Love,
Chris, Kerah, Kate, and Charlie
Hi Marnie! And Happy Birthday! I am so glad that you get to go home :) I had sent your blog site to my mom after Amy sent me the news about August's surgery -- then my mom alerted me to check it again because now YOU were in the hospital! What a month! I love hearing about your sweet family and seeing your cute pictures -- and following the progress of your pregnancy! I will pray for you and your family. And I really miss you!! xox Wendy
HOrray! Praise God! and Happy Birthday! Enjoy all that molasses and spinach! There are some great roasted beet salad recipes out there--with goat cheese and arugula (or spinach).
I'm just thrilled you're home now, Martha! What an absolutely joyful birthday present...home amongst your family and in your spaces!
I continue to hold you and the little one close in prayer!
What good news!!! Thinking of you and JP:)
Love,
Monica
Happy Birthday Marnie, hope you and JP are still doing well!!!
Love,
Ashley
Post a Comment