Mom started bleeding around 4:40 this morning. She has a placenta previa, so the bleeding was probably caused by it. Mom and Dad went to the hopital around 5:00 this morning, but they might not be back again for a couple of days. There still is a small chance that she would come back today, but probably not. If she did come back today, she would probably be in bed for awhile.
They're still not sure yet if Mom's going to have surgery. They might have to have a c section so that Jakee Pat (We call our baby 'Jakee Pat' because we don't know its name yet) can come out.
We girls are here at home by ourselves praying and waiting eagerly for more news.
Mom and Jakee Pat really need your prayers.
6 comments:
praying so much for your whole family even as I write this - healing and bleeding to stop and a safe delivery of healthy and blessed baby boy - Martha, rest and know that God has you tightly in His grip, along with your precious little one! love, Amy
Hi Mom,
It's strang to be writing to mostly you instead of mostly Dad!I prayed for you many, many times this morning (I even started to pray the rosary, but I started falling asleep. I got to, I think, the second decade). I kept saying, over and over, things like "Lord, please bless Mom and Jakee Pat, and keep them safe!" I think that so far my prayer is working! I love you soooooooooooooooo much and will keep praying for you!
Love,
Livi Lou
Hi Girls,
I know the doctors are taking very, very good care of Mama and Jakee Pat. We are praying at the Messimer home. Love to all 7 of you!!!!! "Auntie M"
Girls,
We're praying for your mom and baby. Hang in there. Praying that everyone is home soon, safe and sound.
Olivia, if you want to pass some of the time while you're there alone, email me and I'll give you our number so you can call Katie. I know she'd love to keep you company and get a chance to talk on the phone instead of only through letters.
Much love in Christ,
katherine
Hello!
I just wanted to let you know that our friends the Johnson's let us know about your hospitalization. We just lit a candle for you before our family icon of Our Lady of Perpetual Help. May our Lord give you His peace and Mary keep you safe. Prayers and love,
The Dostalik Family
Praying for all of you.
Post a Comment