31!!!!!
That's my Hematocrit after a week and a half of triple doses of iron, spinach, molasses and lots of prayer! I am just giddy. Who would ever have thought that lab results could bring such joy??!! (People, I lost sleep over this last night. I really did!) This number means that if I were to have another "event" today, although there would definitely be risk involved, I would not be in immediate danger. It means I have some reserves whereas before, I had none. Oh-thank you, thank you, thank you, Lord, for this encouraging number and for your continued protection!!!
4 comments:
Mom, you still have to take iron pills and still be eating ironated foods, right? How high do you want your blood-count to be?
You know, you should thank Jakee Pat for staying in. Oh, and I LOVE his picture!
Liv
Hooray! Hooray!
Wow! Great news. Mine are only 9! I am not taking iron - but am trying to eat more iron rich food. Cool news. Maybe you could celebrate with some Guiness!!
Wonderful news! So happy to hear it.
Post a Comment