Thursday, March 19, 2009

Couch Chronicles - Vol. 1


I only see the kitchen during my few yet cherished bathroom trips from the couch to the bathroom throughout the day. I'm still always fearfully aware of the probable state of it. Imagine my joy when I heard this today:

older sister: "How about we play 'How-Fast-Can-You-Clean-Up-the-Kitchen'? Go!"

younger sister: "Why are we doing this? Mom says so?"

older sister: "Mom says so and I say so." (I chuckled at this because I really hadn't "said so".)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Younger sister says "Why are we doing this?" That cracked me up!

You know how they say, "Someday you'll look back on all this and laugh?" It sounds like you don't even need to wait and look back! Someone should be filming this whole bedrest experience so "JP" can look back someday.
:)
Susan

Anonymous said...

Do you actually get to lie on that nice purple couch?

Liza and Maddie :) said...

You must be doing a good bit of online shopping from your couch! I haven't seen that purple one before!

Alicia