Look What God Has Done!!! WELCOME BRAYDEN DANIEL!!!
I'm too tired to write anything about today. Besides, I don't think I could possibly put my joy into words. But here are some baby shots to hold you over.
Basking in God's goodness, our whole family (all SEVEN of us!!) thanks you for your prayers.
I clicked over here from Evlogia. Congratulations on the birth of your sweet boy! You have a beautiful family.
Our fifth baby was due to be born this week, but I had a miscarriage back in the fall. Seeing posts like yours, rather than making me sad, make me feel so happy and hopeful. Seeing your baby, and your beautiful and content faces fills me with the wonder of the miracle of new life! I am so glad I "happened" over here today!
17 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness. Brayden looks SO much like a Sanusi. The Finley Family is so excited for you ALL!!!
Beautiful news and pictures. Just so happy for all of you. Well done Martha - all those tough weeks are so worth it!
Best news all day! So so happy for all of you.
Very excited!!!!!! Now you will be on your feet for sure and wishing you were back on that couch!
Congratulations, Martha! I'm so happy for you.
LOVE the pictures!
Liv
Congratulations. You all look beautiful. We're so happy for you.
Looking forward to more pictures soon.
With love in Christ,
katherine
Wonderful pictures!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He will truly be our little "Broer"!
Ramon & David, Ptolemy & Galla
A blessing!!! Thanks for the email and posting the pictures... can't wait to meet this precious fella!
Congratulations!!! Hope the recovery is going smoothly and that any pain is being overshadowed by joy.
Congratulations on your beautiful new baby! Prayers for a well-deserved baby moon for you and your dear family.
Hi Martha, August & kids,
Congratulations for the great news. He is so cute, we are waiting for more pictures.
Wish you all a good health and lots of happiness.
love,
uncle Ing Bie & Kou Tjoe
He's just so beautiful, Martha! Rejoicing with you and your family!
I clicked over here from Evlogia. Congratulations on the birth of your sweet boy! You have a beautiful family.
Our fifth baby was due to be born this week, but I had a miscarriage back in the fall. Seeing posts like yours, rather than making me sad, make me feel so happy and hopeful. Seeing your baby, and your beautiful and content faces fills me with the wonder of the miracle of new life! I am so glad I "happened" over here today!
When are you going to do another post with more pictures, Mom?
Wonderful news Martha!
I'm thrilled for you and your family.
Post a Comment