Saturday, April 18, 2009

Couch Chronicles - Vol. 7


(No, we don't own this "couch" but a girl can dream can't she?)

During a discussion on black bears which are occasionally seen in our neighborhood:

Me: "If you ever encounter a black bear, supposedly one of the things you should do to protect yourself it to make yourself look bigger."

Eliza: "Mom, you would be good at that." (spoken as she eyed my belly)

I'm sure it was meant as a compliment.........right?!

1 comment:

Our SillyGal said...

Right!!! I ment for it to be a
Complement LOL And Do You know How GOOD you Are You are JUST THAT GOOD I LOVE YOU
~Eliza~


Lizy typed that all by herself. I could have edited it, but liked how she wrote it decided to keep it real for you, Mom! She's doing a great job at her words and reading! ;)
~Marina ;)