Saturday, April 4, 2009

An April Shower of Photos!



I love this idea I found here of posting photos of things that make me smile. It is so good for my heart to focus on what I do have rather than what I don't, i.e. mobility! Everything looks brighter around here when I smile. I think this fun meme will be just the thing to help me do that.


I'm with this bunch a LOT and boy do they make me smile........and laugh and cry and.....well....you get the picture. Hopefully I bless them as much as they bless me!!

Apparently my resistant reader has finally found a book worth keeping her nose in. This makes me really smile because it has been a looooooong time coming. Great job, Eliza!

2 comments:

:) :D LIZABOO :D :) said...

that's very funny!!!!!!
here are some smiley faces for you!!!!:) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :)


~LIZABOO~


















































































































































































:D

Marina said...

I love Lizy's pictures! ;)