This is Marina and Olivia for Mom :
Olivia:
Mom went back to the hospital after her water broke this morning at 1:00. She had her c-section and ......... Brayden Daniel......... was born at 3:46am this morning. Mom will post something later with more details and a picture; right now she is too tired. Thank you for all of your prayers.
Marina:
She says he looks like Opa and has my long fingers. She also says he's very cute. We all can't wait to meet him!
Welcome into our family, Brayden!
13 comments:
Hurray! Hurray! JP's finally here!! Or Brayden, I mean.
Mom, tell him Halo and Selamat Pagi for me!
See ya Soon Jakee Pat,
Livi
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to see him & hold him!!!!! :) :) :)
~JULIETTE~
yesterday we thout that it would be 10! days untill he would be born but insted it would have been 1! day untill he would be born I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD HES BORN!!!!!!!!!
ELIZA
Liza typed that alllllllllllllllll by herself (except that she asked me for some spelling)!
Liv
What wonderful news! We are so thankful.
Praying for a quick recovery and that mommy and baby are home together soon.
Thanks for the update, girls.
With love in Christ,
katherine
Congratulations to the Sanusi family! Welcome Brayden Daniel!
We are so happy that you have arrived safely and at just the right time. :-)
Praise God! He is so good!Congratulations! Wonderful, wonderful news.
Love,
Kristen
Congratulations Sanusi family! Very exciting! Welcome to the world, Brayden!
~Liza
I like his name. Congratulations!
~Maddie
Congratulations! :)
~Catherine
Welcome Brayden!
~Caroline
The M. girls!
Thanks all Moralas girls! We had such a hard time finding his name.
Olivia (also known as Charlotte)
Hey girls!!! Congrats on your baby brother!! Who picked out the name Brayden? I like that name.
I can't wait to see a picture of him - keep us posted!!!
Love,
Aunt Ashley
Olivia is your nickname Charlotte?
No, her nickname is NOT Charlotte!
She sometimes calls herself that because she was 'Charlotte' in 'Charlotte's Web'. ;)
Aunt Ashley, I think it was Mom that picked out the name "Brayden". For a while we were stuck between 2 names; Mom and Dad decided.
Livi
Hey Olivia, it's your penpal Katie. Congratulations on your new baby brother!
Thanks, Katie!
Olivia
Post a Comment