Sunday, April 5, 2009

Family Visit

Martha has not felt well today because of the Magnesium Sulfate. It makes her feel nauseated, have headaches, blurry vision, and flushing. Terbutaline was also added because of continued contractions. Fortunately, the bleeding has stopped. Her hematocrit (blood count) on admission was 29 (it was 31 on her last admission and fell to 25 on discharge). The baby sounds great; he's very active and has a great heart rate.
I went home to have lunch with the girls, and now we are visiting her before church. She's quite groggy on the medications. My mom stepped in and cooked us a nice Indonesian meal tonight. Unfortunately, Martha doesn't have much of an appetite. Maybe we can deliver her some of this home cooked meal when she feels a little better.
Thanks for your continued prayers.

August

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Martha - you are in my constant thoughts and prayers. I know how awful you must feel with both Mag and Terb. Hugs my friend. I hope you will be home to receive your parcel tomorrow.

Willa said...

Praying, Martha and family.