Thursday, April 2, 2009

Couch Chronicles - Vol. 5

Has Rachel Ray moved into my house?

Before lunch yesterday:

Rachel-Ray-wannabe: "Greek salad is one of my FAVORITE salads. You can either wash your lettuce beforehand or place it in the spinner and rinse it there. Then you'll want to add some baby carrots (etc., etc., etc.)......"

{long quiet pause}


A member of her "studio audience": "Why aren't you talking?"

Rachel-Ray-wannabe
: "It's a commercial break."

I know it may sound like we've been watching way too much Food Network but we really haven't. Really! Someone just has a very vivid imagination and some lofty culinary dreams.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

Great Mom! Just great! How would I know that you were listening to me bo on Food Network! It's interesting to hear what I was saying from someone elses point of view, and, it's kind of funny.

Olivia

Lizaboo & Julijoo said...

Mom, I bet Olivia loves that!
that's one of the funniest "Couch Chronicles" yet! I wonder what you're going to do next!! :) :)

~Juliette~

Mom,here are some get well Smiley Faces. :):D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D & I LOVE YOU
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Your Sillygal

Cindy said...

Tell Rachel Ray she can come make Greek Salad at my house ANYTIME and we'll even ACT OUT the commercial breaks! Who knew that "couch rest" could be so entertaining? You truly get the "Good Sport Award" of the year!