Our little man went in for his weight check today. He has put on 7 ounces in the past 5 days! Woohoo, we're headed in the right direction! Thank you for praying and thank you Lord!
Hooray! My little boy only gained 3 ounces in his first 3 weeks so I know how nerve wracking it can be. I know all about tiny chicken legs :)I really started hating that scale. I'll keep praying for little Brayden.
5 comments:
Yey! We've been praying!
Glad to hear the good news. Those weigh-ins can be so stressful!
Now I know where all that missing ice cream's been going...
Hooray! My little boy only gained 3 ounces in his first 3 weeks so I know how nerve wracking it can be. I know all about tiny chicken legs :)I really started hating that scale. I'll keep praying for little Brayden.
So glad he is gaining--hadn't kept up and didn't realize! I just LOVE the baseball cap! He's adorable!
Post a Comment