Thursday, February 12, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton
1.
On a long, exhausting day out of town, I stayed quiet and let my dear, sweet husband linger, relax, and enjoy himself..........and treat me to dinner, when what I most wanted to do was get home to my p.j.'s and slipper. It was a delightful date. :)

2.
On Wednesday, it was VERY important to us to get to Morning Mass. We are not morning people. We are night people - late, late night people. We made it - on time - and with cheerful hearts.

3.
One particular day this week was especially fuller than usual. I did not get stressed. I did not get exasperated. I did not get mad.....at anyone. Instead, the day was our best of the entire week. We had ordered it well - putting the most important thing first. (see #2 above)

To learn more about the Small Successes meme and how YOU can celebrate your successes each week, go to Faith & Family.





3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love your new blog! Continuing to pray for you and your family.

Martha said...

Thanks, Marilyn. I very thankful for your prayers.

Anonymous said...

Greetings in Christ, Martha and August!

We will be praying for you and know you are in Jesus' hands and heart. We pray for Dr. Young's skills and gentle touch as he gets things back to normal. We truly love you both and will keep you in our prayers!

Kurt, Debbie, Marcus, Mackenzie and Zachary