Oh my goodness! She's so adorable. What kind of dog is she? She's sweet, sweet, sweet! Have fun with that.
She's a Bichon Frise - incredibly affectionate and no shedding. She's getting to know the 15 year old Bichon we already own. Go ahead and say it....I'm crazy.
I'll look forward to seeing her!!!I wish mom would let us have two dogs.....we'll see, maybe one day!
She's really cute! Can't wait to meet her :)
Absolutely precious! Love the pics! I'm sitting at an outdoor internet cafe with Russian pop music in the background. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! She's so adorable. What kind of dog is she? She's sweet, sweet, sweet! Have fun with that.
She's a Bichon Frise - incredibly affectionate and no shedding. She's getting to know the 15 year old Bichon we already own. Go ahead and say it....I'm crazy.
I'll look forward to seeing her!!!
I wish mom would let us have two dogs.....we'll see, maybe one day!
She's really cute! Can't wait to meet her :)
Absolutely precious! Love the pics! I'm sitting at an outdoor internet cafe with Russian pop music in the background. :)
Post a Comment