We're shaking the dust off this poor neglected blog to chronicle our upcoming trip to Indonesia - August's birthplace! Marina, Olivia, and I (and maybe some other Sanusis, too!) plan to document our adventures here in this space. (That's assuming our internet connection in Indonesia will be sufficient.) We'd love it if you'd come along with us!
Blast off is in 13 days!!!
Update: I've been informed by two other contributors to this blog who shall remain unnamed, that the blog header which I spent TWO DAYS creating, is not fun enough and does not fit. While I'll admit it doesn't fit and may leave you wondering "to the glory of what?", I remain firm about it's fun-ness. That said, it seems as it this blog's facelift is not finished. :)
2 comments:
Sounds exciting! Glad you're posting again!- JEN ECKARD
I can't wait to follow along!
Marina and Olivia, can you keep me in the loop on the delicious food I know you all are going to enjoy?
Post a Comment