Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Juliette!


"They are the shoot I have planted, the work of my hands, for the display of my splendor."
Isaiah 60:21

Before you were born, when we and so many others cried out to the Lord to save you and heal you from your defective lung, this was the verse we chose for you.  Here we are, 12 years later, and you continue to display the spendor of the Lord.  You are the work of His hands, sweet Juliette.  You were formed and molded to be just who you are - beautiful inside and out, generous, tender, creative.  I am so thankful for how God shows Himself to our family through you!  We love you.

2 comments:

Juliette said...

Thank you for not choosing a bad picture!

Ashley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIETTE!!!!! I'm sorry I'm a little late :(

I love that picture of you, I saw it on the Christmas card too.

I heard you got your ears pierced, congratulations! Thank you so much again for the ones you made me for Christmas.

Hope you had a great Birthday!

Love,
Aunt Ashley