Outside my window...
It's HOT and the pool is beckoning yet again today.
I am thinking...
That the homes pictured in Southern Living Magazine don't look like they serve as classroom, playground, and haven 24/7 like mine does.
I am thankful for...
....the many opportunities I'll have this summer to love some difficult-to-love people.
Towards an education...
"Mom, there aren't that many presidents who had good character."
Yep, Sweetie, you got that right.
Yep, Sweetie, you got that right.
From the kitchen...
Olivia has nearly mastered a copycat version of Starbuck's Frappaccinos. My blender is getting a lot of use on these hot June afternoons.
I am wearing...
cotton
I am creating...
Lesson plans and curriculum ideas for next year. We'll return to the Ancient Civilizations and we'll also have a high schooler!
On my iPod...
I am hoping...
I am hearing...
Girls trading Silly Bandz
. I'm sure someone somewhere is making a small (or not so small) fortune off these colorful rubber bands!
Around the house...
I conquered laundry mountain (Mr. Neverest) yesterday and that feels good.
One of my favorite things...
Summer evenings with dinner by the pool.
A few plans for the rest of the week...
A homeschool convention and time alone with my honey. Yep, I said alone. Brayden was officially weaned last week. It's very bittersweet indeed.
3 comments:
Hey, I didn't know you'all did silly bandz!!! We just got hooked on them also....
Love,
~The Cousins~
Now I know why I am saving all my old prom dresses! :)
Bonnie
Great pic!! bet they are havin a blast!!
Post a Comment