I thought I would be thrilled to see 2009 (with all it's trials and tribulations) go. But the fact is, in those weak moments, God met us mightily and in the end, He was glorified in all of that mess. It feels a bit melancholy to be facing a wide open new year with all of it's unknowns. (God, really, I'd be just fine with a terribly boring and uneventful year - thank you very much.) I'll be posting my reading list soon which will likely give some clues as to what I'm being prodded to work on this year. In the meantime, I'm prayerfully pondering this blog's place in our family. Happy New Year to all of you and your families.**After posting this entry earlier today, I perused my Google Reader and found this. (You may remember my friend Colleen - really a "cyber-aquaintance" who reached out to me during my bedrest - who lost sweet Bryce in September.) The things she writes often resonate in my own heart. Today is no different. Lots of wisdom there.
No comments:
Post a Comment