I love it! Two good friends from two different eras of my life both concluding that I've lost my marbles! I trust you both very much but I truly hope you're wrong!! :-)
Juliette came to us begging for a hamster. After much research on her part and mine - these were the end result. They are Chinese Dwarf Hamsters - known to be some of the calmest of all hamsters and they rarely bite. I have to say I haven't regretted it yet but we've only had them for 3 days!
Hi! I just have to tell you how much we appreciate your husband. We moved to the area ten years ago and I just opened up the yellow pages in search of a family doctor. The Lord led us to your husband's practice. He has been such an incredible blessing to our family ever since that time. Using God's gifts, he has given us excellent medical counsel and spiritual encouragement (a combination I never could have dreamed of finding ten years ago when I opened up that phone book...but God is so amazing).
Thank you for so faithfully following God's calling for your life and for candidly sharing your journey with us. It is an encouragement to me.
Your mother in law once visited me during my sophomore year at Vanderbilt and noticed a lone hamster in the cage of my dorm room. She advised me to get a mate for the hamster who looked very lonely. Well, let's just say that I took her advice and ended up with a litter of 13 pups not too long thereafter! Their nocturnal spin of the wheel perhaps was one of the leading causes of my insomnia. It was quite a feat trying to hide all of them from the inquisitive eyes and ears of the resident adviser . . .
9 comments:
I don't even know what to say. But I'll start with this. What....are they?
what are those and why do you have them?!?! you clearly have lost your mind!
Oops; I should have noticed their linky names. So now I know what they are...but...WHY? Is this some sort of post-partum thing? :)
I love it! Two good friends from two different eras of my life both concluding that I've lost my marbles! I trust you both very much but I truly hope you're wrong!! :-)
Juliette came to us begging for a hamster. After much research on her part and mine - these were the end result. They are Chinese Dwarf Hamsters - known to be some of the calmest of all hamsters and they rarely bite. I have to say I haven't regretted it yet but we've only had them for 3 days!
Hi! I just have to tell you how much we appreciate your husband. We moved to the area ten years ago and I just opened up the yellow pages in search of a family doctor. The Lord led us to your husband's practice. He has been such an incredible blessing to our family ever since that time. Using God's gifts, he has given us excellent medical counsel and spiritual encouragement (a combination I never could have dreamed of finding ten years ago when I opened up that phone book...but God is so amazing).
Thank you for so faithfully following God's calling for your life and for candidly sharing your journey with us. It is an encouragement to me.
Blessings,
Heather
Well!!!!
At least they RARELY bite...
Like others, I am simply amazed and disconnecting internet access around here so that others can't see them!
they are adorable
Your mother in law once visited me during my sophomore year at Vanderbilt and noticed a lone hamster in the cage of my dorm room. She advised me to get a mate for the hamster who looked very lonely. Well, let's just say that I took her advice and ended up with a litter of 13 pups not too long thereafter! Their nocturnal spin of the wheel perhaps was one of the leading causes of my insomnia. It was quite a feat trying to hide all of them from the inquisitive eyes and ears of the resident adviser . . .
Post a Comment